Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Neutral Analysis of Obama's Health Care Reform

September 15, 2009

People do care about health care reform! I've heard from many of you over the past week. One of the best emails I received is from Robert Vizza a brilliant marketing strategist and former work colleague. He's sent the following note:


I hope this email finds you well, enjoying the remainder of summer. I had the week off and decided to spend a few days looking at the health care reform issue because 1) I was fed up not knowing what was going on with such an important topic, 2) I was fed up with all of the sensationalist sound bites coming from both camps, and 3) I figured that you might be in a similar situation. By no means did I “complete” the analysis, but I do feel like I gathered some good information and have come away with an educated opinion on the topic. At the risk of offending all of my friends, I humbly submit my analysis to you with the hopes that you become more aware of the issue and, selfishly, educate me where I may have missed the point.

Enjoy,
Robert


While I'm sad that Robert spent some of his hard earned vacation time on writing a health care analysis, I'm happy to benefit from his hard work. Click the link below for a .pdf an easy-to-read analysis of some of the proposed reforms. "Boring?" Not at all. Robert is an excellent writer and he includes many interesting facts that you may not know. For a ten minute investment of your time, you can cut through the media and political rhetoric, and be better informed. My sincere thanks to Robert.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[p]C?té touchant à Divide mais aussi la plupart des détails gainé touchant à cuir en ce qui concerne votre zone géographique touchant à votre cheville apporte l’apparence élégante mais aussi un bon ajustement sécuritaire . L

[url=http://www.forosmasterd.com/posting.php?mode=quote&f=13&p=6416]we are beautiful shop online statement made ugg boots8i[/url]
[url=http://forum.ciscopgw.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=8&t=2418]They are beautiful shop online statement made ugg5i[/url]
[url=http://demonicdeathdisciples.bbster.net/posting.php?mode=quote&f=3&p=61457]we are beautiful shop online statement made ugg boots2v[/url]